Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

MOOSEN!

Last night, Jon and I went with Aunt Marcia to see Brian Regan perform live at Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake City. Marcia booked the tickets almost a year ago and I had forgotten that our seats were in the 6th row from the stage. And we were smack-dab in the middle of the row! (That's right, I said, "smack-dab!")



Brian's performance was hilarious and we had a great time. Naturally, I laughed until I cried. :) During the show, I tried to get some pictures without using my flash, but as you can see below, they came out fuzzy, so I gave up and used my flash like everyone else (those were also a little fuzzy, but not as bad).













"Are you ready for the next word?"..."Chicken musket?"

"She landed on my head."

"Thank you!...Call 911 for Daddy!"

David & Sherrie watched the kids for us and kept them overnight so we could stay in Salt Lake. Sherrie texted me some fun pictures of the kids.










Alex & Elise playing on the computers at the Logan Library

Hunting for a treat

Green faced girl

Thanks so much, Marcia! We had a blast! Oh, and "YOU TOO!" ;)

3 comments:

  1. great pics of Brian! And I like your new blog schema! also, your welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to get out and do something fun! (thanks allot!)
    I'm just super jealous that's all don't mind me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! A night out.Looks like it was a blast.
    Good for you guys.
    Rashelle

    ReplyDelete