Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Random! Part II

As I was going over this blog, I realized that I hadn't blogged since before Elise was born. I don't have any of her newborn pictures on here at all! So here is another random assortment of what I failed to post over the last SEVERAL months...

Elise a few hours old.

First picture of father and daughter.

Elise in her blessing gown.

Full shot of Elise in her blessing gown.

Alex playing with Elise on the floor.

Giving Sister loves.

Alex on his new "cycle" wearing his fireman's hat.

Elise in a bili-bed. Jon took this picture because he couldn't get over how cool it looked that the light from beneath illuminated everything. Elise had to be in the bili-bed for three days the first week we brought her home...

...but she was cool with it.

Alex was so excited to hold Elise in his lap.

Grandma Johnson holding Elise.

Mommy with Elise. I took this picture to send to Jon while he was in South Dakota for the month of June doing some training for the military.

Alex helping Daddy push the stroller.

Either Alex is asleep...or he's managed to achieve a zen-like state at an impressively young age!

Elise laughing for Mommy.

Picture perfect in her blue polka-dot dress. Look at how she has her little hand raised there. It's almost like she's saying, "Thank you for being here today, royal subjects."

Elise trying to eat her jumper.

"Can't eat the jumper, so I'll just hang."
Alex and Elise posing for Aunt Marcia.
Alex looks so much like his Daddy in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment