Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

Cutie patootie

Here are some pictures of the kids together...

I did this one because I thought it was cute that their jammies matched...sort of.


This is a fun picture of Alex and Elise together. Alex kept pulling faces so I had a hard time getting a nice picture. By the time I took this one, I figured it was the best I would get out of him.

As you can see, he was hamming it up nicely. At least Elise was cooperating!










I love this picture of Elise. She's so adorable in her little white dress, and she's figured out that when Mommy whips out that shiny, metal thing she needs to bring out that Inner Diva.

Of course, Alex didn't want to make it easy for me. After all, he is his father's son:












He did calm down long enough to give me a nice, normal smile, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment