Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Aloha!

The beginning of August, our new ward held a luau. It was a lot of fun. Lots of Hawaiian cuisine, dancing and singing. It was a great time. I even got up and did the “Hukilau”! Very exciting.

Elise (second from left) got to do the hula with the other girls in Primary. Alex was M.I.A. when it was the boys’ turn. lol

2011-08-7

Taysum pretending to help Sherrie talk to his daddy on her phone.

2011-08-8

All the High Priests and their wives had to get up and do a special dance for us. So David & Sherrie got up there and got down with their bad selves. :)

2011-08-9

Video of said dance. And, yes, that is a shot at the end of my super-sexy extra-white mom-legs. *sizzle!*

It was a fun night! They topped it off with a variety of Hawaiian cakes. And speaking of Hawaiian cakes, if anyone can tell me where I can find a recipe for chocolate and macadamia nut cake, I’d be forever grateful!

Aloha!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment