I don’t really have a theme to tie these two pictures together. I just really like them and wanted to post them. That’s the only commonality. Are you ready to be wow-ed? Here we go!
Taysum got his first hair cut! I did it the night before Jon came home for his one day visit. Have you ever tried to cut a squirmy 9-month-old’s hair? It was a nightmare. But I survived…and more importantly, so did he. Heh! I worried it was a tad “hack-job-ish,” but Jon really liked it. Here is the result:
Taysum gets his stick straight hair genes from me. Lucky duck.
*****
The only thing I have to say for this next photo is that Alex took it himself and did an awesome job!
Courtesy of my son, the photog!
Alex really wanted Taysum in the picture and Taysum was not happy about it. “Lady, quit grinning & FEED ME!”
Lots of sepia photos lately, huh? Come on. You know how much I love sepia! ;)
cutting hair with the little ones is a real challenge I'm with ya on that sister
ReplyDeleteI know! I tried cutting it while he was in the bath. LOL Biggest. Mistake. EVER! I'll tell you, I won't be doing THAT again! I hope I can get away with waiting a few more months before cutting it again. A girl can dream, huh?
ReplyDelete