Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Gotta crawl before you walk

Big news from the Mortensen home: Elise started crawling over the weekend. Jon was so excited to actually have been there for it. Alex thinks it's great fun. It's like having a new toy. He likes to place objects just out of her reach so she can crawl to them and just as she gets there, he picks it up and puts it behind her so she has to try again. We'll see how long it takes for her to get tired of that one.

I also took some new pictures of the kids the other day. Alex asked me to take his "pishure," and I was happy to oblige. And no, that's not a runny nose. I put some stuff on his lips because they're chapped. Poor fella.

I can't believe how big Elise's eyes are in this picture! She's like a baby doll! ;)

I think Elise is trying to perfect her "serious" pose. It'll be her claim to fame someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment