We were VERY close to the stage--Row 7! And we were 10 seats down from the platform leading off the side of the stage.
A very nice woman behind us took our picture so we could have it documented that WE WERE HERE!
After the opening act, the fans began to do the wave to pass the time. We had been informed shortly before this that Josh had chosen to record the Salt Lake concert for his Awake 2007 Tour DVD. We all enthusiastically agreed that we will be buying it! When Josh began singing, the curtain was still down. As it came up, there was no Josh and then, suddenly, he rose out of the floor. It was amazing. He came up onto the platform on our side, hit a high note and made this face (photo taken by Steve Griffin/Salt Lake Tribune):
At one point during the concert, he surprised us all by coming out from among the audience singing I Am Just A Man. I managed to get a clip of the end of the song...and yes, Adrie and I are whooping with gusto! It was a really fun night and I'm glad we were able to go. We've made a solemn vow to go again when Josh returns to Salt Lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment