1. What is your full name? Alexander Farrel Mortensen
2. What is your occupation? Toddler Extraordinaire and Center of the Universe
3. Do you like banana sandwiches? I've never had a sandwich
4. What are you listening to right now? Kids playing at day care
5. What was the last thing you ate? Whole milk and some fruit
6. Do you wish on stars? Nope; but I like to look at them
7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Mmm, crayons!
8. How is the weather right now? Perfect weather to go for a Jeep ride with Grandma
9. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Daddy
10. How old are you today? 17 months 19 days (11 more days and it's time for Nursery! Mommy is pretty excited!)
11. Favorite drink? Juice
12. Favorite sport to watch? What's a sport?
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? My hair is too fabulous to tamper with
14. Do you have to wear contacts or glasses? Thanks to the glory of family genes, I probably will when I'm a little older
15. Pets? I have a plush monkey, a Mommy and a Daddy
16. Favorite month? Any month I don't have to get shots
17. What was the last movie you watched? Baby Einstein On the Go
18. Favorite day of the year? My birthday because I LOVE the extra attention
19. What do you do to vent anger? Throw myself prostrate on the floor, crying and screaming and kicking my legs
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Anything I'm not supposed to touch!
21. Fall or Spring? Spring
22. Hugs or kisses? Both!
23. Cherry or Blueberry? I like cherries, they keep me regular
24. Living arrangements? I have my own room in my Mommy and Daddy's apartment, but I have to share it with the computer
25. When was the last time you cried? This morning before I left for day care because Mommy took my soothie out of my mouth so she could tie my hat under my chin (we got to ride in the Jeep!)
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Daddy's military trunks and some games
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Mommy and Daddy
28. What did you do last night? Went for a Jeep ride with Grandma Mortensen to visit Aunt Diane and Cousin Devin
29. What inspires you? Anything that lights up and makes noises or that I can eat
30. What are you afraid of? Loud noises, airplane sounds and Grandpa Mortensen's oinking noise
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Mmm, cheese!
32. Favorite car? My Sonic cars; I like to push them across the floor and make vrooming noises
33. Favorite dog breed? Small; big dogs sniff at my face too much
34. How long at your current job? 17 months 19 days
35. Favorite day of the week? Saturday because I can spend ALL DAY with Mommy and Daddy
36. How many states have you lived in? One
37. How many cities have you lived in? One
38. What is the last book you read? The Monster at the End of This Book
39. What was the last thing you said? Aw-wigh! (Translated: Alright!)
40. Where would you rather be right now? Anywhere that has toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment