Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Better late than never...

So, I've been MIA for the last...well...let's just say that I've been more than remiss in updating. But as the lovely Mr. Darcy says, "It is done, however;" and on that note, we'll begin with a little bit of randomness.

Elise was playing on the kitchen floor one morning while I was making breakfast and I turned around to find her trying on my shoes...a much more pleasant and photo-friendly circumstance than if it had been Jon. :)













After church several weeks ago, Jon gave Elise a pen and some paper to keep her entertained while I made dinner. Jon came into the kitchen with a big grin on his face and said, "Come look at your daughter." I walked into the living room to find this...

Too cute!

Elise hamming it up for the camera.

This picture requires no explanation. All I can say is, this totally reminds me of Justin when we were kids!!

3 comments:

  1. I never get tired of seeing pictures of the kids. You certainly have a gift for catching the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Your little girl has amazing blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I have a picture of my little girl with the exact same pair of underwear on her head! :) Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete