Last Saturday, while all the Mortensen fellas were at Priesthood Session, Sherrie and I took the kids to have dinner at Angie's Restaurant. Our waitresses (I say waitresses because there was our actual waitress and the waitress-in-training...good times) were very friendly and obliging. They brought our food out much quicker than we had anticipated, which was great since we had two very hungry toddlers with us.
The waitress-in-training set my grilled chicken sandwich in front of me and said, "Enjoy your meal." Before I could stop myself I almost shouted, "You too!" *sigh* I hung my head and thought, "Nobody look at me; I'm a moron!" But then I started to laugh at myself. Alas, Brian Regan, we share the same handicap. I may as well have finished it off by calling after her, "TAKE LUCK! Take luck and care! Take care of the luck...good luck taking
care of the-the luck that you might have. If you have luck, take it, care for it!"
I did enjoy my meal, by the way. It was de-lec-tible! "Can life get better? I submit that it canNOT!"
The waitress-in-training set my grilled chicken sandwich in front of me and said, "Enjoy your meal." Before I could stop myself I almost shouted, "You too!" *sigh* I hung my head and thought, "Nobody look at me; I'm a moron!" But then I started to laugh at myself. Alas, Brian Regan, we share the same handicap. I may as well have finished it off by calling after her, "TAKE LUCK! Take luck and care! Take care of the luck...good luck taking
care of the-the luck that you might have. If you have luck, take it, care for it!"I did enjoy my meal, by the way. It was de-lec-tible! "Can life get better? I submit that it canNOT!"
I did the whole, "you too, take luck" thing with Jon the other night. So true.
ReplyDeletehaha!!! you got brian regan-ness from me!!!! muwahhahahahahahaha!!! heh im a little stinker aint i? take luck! :)
ReplyDelete