Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Treat

This year Jon's family decided to do fancy eggs as well as dyed eggs (and even those were fancy!). We made Origami eggs, which was so much fun! They turned out beautifully...


Alex was very excited for Easter. This was the first year that Alex was really aware of what was going on. He was so happy that "the Bunny" came to our house and brought us treats and stickers! And he liked the new shirt the Easter Bunny brought him as well.

Here he is before he was dressed to go to church. I've been coaching him to say, "I'm handsome!" It's fun because he sometimes says to me, "Mommy, you're so handsome!"

Here are Jon, Elise and Alex wearing their new Easter duds.












We had a very lovely day. After church we went to the in-laws' and had an Easter feast with ham AND turkey, mashed potatoes, squash, jello salad, rolls, and, I'm very excited to say, cookie salad. I usually don't get to have that until May!

Before dinner, Jon and Elise entertained us with some One-handed Peekaboo. It was a good time. Overall, this was the best Easter yet!

1 comment:

  1. I liked seeing the kids big smiles they are cute! Anya is walking all the time too, it makes you realize how fast they grow up. Your Easter looked fun.

    ReplyDelete