
We had ourselves a very Suessical Halloween this year. Alex was Cat in the Hat. Amazingly enough, he didn't fight me when I put the makeup on his face. Maybe seeing Mommy do it first made it not seem as bad as it did last year. His only qualm about his costume this year was the hat...he did not want to wear his hat. All the pictures we have of him with it on, I'm actually holding it on his head behind his back.

I was Thing 1. A couple of people throughout the evening said I should have put Thing 2 on my belly. That would have been funny. Too bad I didn't think of it.

Once Jonathan joined us after he got done with school, he was Thing 2. He only grumbled a little when I insisted he wear rosy cheeks and a black nose like the rest of us. I love the face Alex is making in this picture. What a goof!
And of course, we had to get a shot of just Things 1 & 2. What a cute couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment