Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh, Baby!

We went in for an ultrasound on Wednesday this week and found out that we're having a girl! Alex was very excited to see the pictures on the screen and kept pointing at it, saying, "Bee-bee!" The doctor's office gave us a disk with all the pictures they took, so I thought I'd post some of them.

We got to see the baby in 3D. It was pretty interesting. She kind of looks like a little alien!


Here is her little foot. So cute! It looks like her feet will be just like Alex's when he was born--long foot with long toes.


We thought this was a really funny picture. You might have to tilt your head to the left to be able to see it, but this is the baby's nose and lips. It looks like she's put her nose and mouth up to a window!


The technician had a difficult time getting some of the shots she needed (like the gender shot, of course), so I had to get up from the table and walk around for a bit and jump up and down. But the baby finally uncrossed those legs to let us see that she was a she! Jon says we're not buying any girl things until the very end "just in case," which seems like a good idea. But now that we know, I'm more and more impatient to get through the next four months!

No comments:

Post a Comment