Pages

Monday, August 07, 2006

How firm a foundation



The contractors broke ground on our lot last Wednesday. We were just expecting the land to be levelled, but at the end of the day we had footings!






So of course, we had to run on out and take pictures of our footings! I angled this shot a little differently so you can see where the front porch will be.





The foundation was up by Friday. Here you can see Jon standing in the foreground...


...and then here is again standing in the background, just to give you an idea of the size. It really is bigger than it looks in the pictures. Of course, houses always look a lot smaller until you're actually inside them.



Then we each had our picture taken standing next to the front porch.




I did a little side shot to show how much I'm showing already! Actually, I was still out my belly a little here, so I look bigger than I really am. But still! I feel pretty big for only being 3 1/2 months along!

No comments:

Post a Comment