Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Up and At 'Em!

Alex was STANDING in his playpen yesterday! I came out to the living room to change him and as I picked him up I put him on his feet and I thought, Hey, I wonder if he could support himself by hanging on to the side with his hands. So I placed his hands on the side of the playpen and he stood for a long time! I was so excited, I just had to take a couple of pictures to share with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We hope you don't end up regretting teaching him how to do that.J/K John was always excited to get Ali to do the "next thing" (e.g., rolling, sitting, crawling) but then we had to pay the consequence of having a child moving around before we were ready for it. The next thing we knew she had propped her leg up on her crib and vaulted herself onto the floor. But we're no dummies. It only happened three times before we lowered her crib mattress. Again, just kidding (it was twice).

    ReplyDelete