Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Leafy


Before work one day at the end of August, I took Alex to the park for some "Us" time. This was around the time he was starting to figure out how to pick things up without "palming" them. There were some little leaves around us so I handed one to him and he studied it quite seriously, turning it over and passing it from his left hand to his right.

Then he brought it up by his mouth and reached for his pacifier. For a moment I thought he was about to try to eat it! Mmm...excellent roughage they have here! But in the end he just held it and studied it some more.

This was also shortly after Alex had learned to sit up on his own. He liked sitting on the blanket more than he did sitting on the grass (although he enjoyed running his hands over the grass), because at least when he fell over on the blanket it was soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment